The Board of Directors meets once a month. Board members also serve as committee chairs. The Local, Descendant, and National Advisory Committees act in a supportive and advisory role.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Loretta A. Zolkowksi, President
- Melissa Badgley, Treasurer, staff accountant at Daley, LaCombe & Charette, CPAs, Manlius, N.Y.; typically handles nonprofit organization clients for the firm.
- Barbara Brown, retired library media specialist from New Hartford School; longtime member of the Gage Foundation’s Local Advisory Committee; member of the Manlius Historical Society, Syracuse Symphony Association, Coterie of Fayetteville, Monday Evening Club of Manlius, and the American Association of University Women.
- Susan S. Hansen, owner of Hansen’s Advisory Services, Fayetteville, N.Y.
- Dave Kellogg, microbiologist, Director of Quality Control and Quality Assurance with a global pharmaceutical company, retired, Fayetteville, N.Y.
- Shannon Sly, 2009 Magna Cum Laude graduate of Ithaca College with a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy-Religious Studies; currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Museum Studies at Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.; intern at the Gage Foundation in Summer 2008.
- Heidi Holtz, Director of Research and Projects, The Gifford Foundation. Also serves as president of the Y-Arts Branch, secretary of the Onondaga Citizens League board and co-chair of the 2012 OCL Study.
- Kathleen Clark, Former Director of Guest Services at Upstate Medical University Center/University Hospital and consultant for Contact
- Holly Austin, partner at Hancock Estabrook, LLP in Syracuse, N.Y., with a practice focused primarily on environmental law.
- Jackie Schmitt, Rector at St. David’s Church in DeWitt, N.Y.
- Carole Brzozowski, Syracuse University Arts Engage
Michael Patrick Hearn
Jocelyn Birch Burdick
Harry Gage Carpenter
Gita Dorothy Morena
Robert and Clare Baum
Barbara Brown, Chair
Joanne Sassi Willcox
Judy Dardzinski (local)
Mimi Kennedy (national)