Would you like to make a difference?
If so, please consider volunteering at the Matilda Joslyn Gage Center! Your passion for social justice and enthusiasm for history will both find outlets at our unique, award-winning museum.
The link below will bring you to our Volunteer Application form. Please fill it out and send it to us at the address provided. Or, you can take a look at the opportunities below and send us an email saying how you want to help!
Send completed form to:
Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation
210 E Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Phone/Fax: (315) 637-9511
HERE’S HOW I WANT TO GROW THE GAGE CENTER:
- Greet visitors and give tours.
- Prepare elegant teas for special visitors.
- Bring my creative ideas to planning events and programs.
- I’ll do almost anything if it doesn’t take too long and I’m available.
- Data entry, filing, and organizing (work reserved for saints only!).
- Make the yard beautiful.
- Pour through old newspapers and journals to find out new things about Gage.
- Organize a series of talks / booksignings by local authors.
- Strengthen the Gage Center by organizing a fundraising event.
- Assist in locating and writing grants.
- Contribute a special gift.