Interested in volunteering with the Gage Center? The link below will bring you to our Volunteer Application form. Please fill it out and send it to us at the address provided. We’d like to know more about you so we can find the perfect fit for your interests!
Send completed form to:
Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation
210 E Genesee St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Phone/Fax: (315) 637-9511
HERE’S HOW I WANT TO GROW THE GAGE CENTER:
- Greet visitors and give tours.
- Prepare elegant teas for special visitors.
- Bring my creative ideas to planning events and programs.
- I’ll do almost anything if it doesn’t take too long and I’m available.
- Data entry, filing, and organizing (work reserved for saints only!).
- Make the yard beautiful.
- Pour through old newspapers and journals to find out new things about Gage.
- Organize a series of talks / booksignings by local authors.
- Strengthen the Gage Center by organizing a fundraising event.
- Assist in locating and writing grants.
- Contribute a special gift.